Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Exams, Ideas for Christmas, and Internet!!!

Hey again! Hope everyone is doing great today... First big news, well least I am very excited about it. But I have just received internet here at my house! I am sooo excited. That will make it easier to keep in touch with all of you. Plus I am hoping to save some money with not calling the states on my cell as much (man that gets expensive after awhile)...lol, however I will now have internet to pay for--- but I think it is worth it. Anyways, so I am hoping to get emails, keep up on facebook more, and blog more.... So keep an eye out, and you keep in touch with me to. Let me know what's new in your life, church, work, ect... I miss talking to everyone and being around to hang out and stuff. Second - things at school are great. This is exam week and so far so good for my classes. I have 1 more exam today; its for my 5th grade grammar class. I am hoping they do as well as I think they will. :) After graduation (which is coming up next week , I think) then I will be helping do tutoring till classes start again in Feb. It'll be three times a week for like an hour... I think, but you know that can always change depending on the child and what they need help with. I am excited to work more one on one with some of the kids. I will also still keep visiting the children at Casa de Maria too. Speaking of Casa de Maria, that leads into my third thing... I would like to buy presents, stuffed animals , toys, clothes, shoes, ect.. for the kids there. Most do not have someone (family wise) that visits often, if ever.. So I would like this year to be very special. I want to ask the needs from the sisters there and then deliver what I can to them through Christ's blessings and your help. I have a desire to help a family here as well, but I am waiting on which exact family to do this for. One of the sisters who run the school wants to help me find someone in need to help. So I want to throw this out for you all to be apart of. Since its not possible to send me things to give out, if you feel lead to help, please donate whatever God puts on your heart, to NIWG Ministries--- and in the memo just write "Kids Christmas Project" and I will be able to access that in order to buy things here, to make the children and families in need have a better holiday. As well as share with them the love of God on this special day. To also show that I love them and want to make their lives a little easier and happier. I'm hoping this touches someones life and possible if they haven't already lead them to accepting Christ as their Saviour. Plus just to see the smiles and happiness that we can give them through God is the best gift ever! I will try to take pics as well for you guys to see what I bought and so you will be "apart" of the giving to the families and children. I will post them on my facebook. I know Christmas is a time for giving, families visiting, and just a busy time for everyone, but if you will just take some time to think and pray about those (even in the states) that may not have someone to share the holiday's or don't have the money to give their child a special gift, or and this is the most important reason--- may not know the "REAL" reason for Christmas... I think you will realize that its more important then anything to help when you can, follow God's lead and you can't go wrong. I want to get a start on buying things now, while there isn't a mad rush for things, so the sooner the better.
The last thing I wanted to say is that I miss everyone so much... You all are very important to me even if we don't talk all the time, or chat, know that I still think of each one of you, and pray for you daily. I also posted a family/ friends wall in my room: so if you would like to send me a picture for my wall, please send it to my mom and dad as soon as possible. Then they can mail it to me so that I have it by Christmas time, then I can see you for Christmas! I love and miss you all... Keep in touch...God Bless!!!! Talk to you again soooon :)

No comments: