Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Just a little chit chat, update....




Hey Ya'll, Hope everyone's doing great. I know your all probablly scurring around busy getting Christmas stuff, and cooking, and traveling to visit family memebers.... I am staying pretty busy to. I got tutoring 2 hours a day, then (and this is my biggest news) I got myself a puppy. His name is Chewy. He is a Boxer mix pup, that's 2 months old. He is an amazing little thing. He is full of energy, and silliness. He loves to play, which means he also loves to bite; but were working on that. I want him to know that won't be going on in my house..No Biting!!!! lol. But hey it'll just take some time, he is only 2 months old, just a baby; my baby chewy pup. I am also collecting the stuff for the families i have been lead to helping this Christmas time. I have been buying clothes, shoes, toys, food, ect... for three families, and Casa de Maria. So thats pretty time consuming, trying to get things together and ready. Remember if you would like to help out with this you can by donating money to NIWG Ministries which i will in turn buy things needed, and when I deliver it all I will be taking pics for all to see. I am very excited for all the things going on in my life at this moment. Gonna buy a little Christmas tree soon, and start listening to some of my favorite songs...Christmas Songs!!! Well thats just a little update of what my lifes been like here lately. So I'll update more later. Keep in touch, and remember I am praying and missing you all very much. God Bless!!!! :)

No comments: